Wow! I didn't realize it had been quite so long since I had posted recipes! Well, there's life for you!
My sister had been asking for new recipes and I decided I might as well get back to the blog. Of course, for my first recipe I made it dessert! Unfortunately most desserts are made with ingredients I choose not to eat, so I found one that was a perfect combination of health and yum!
1 c. walnuts (I used peanuts and it was fine)
1 c. dates (pitted)
1/4 c. cacao or cocoa powder (unsweetened)
1/2 c. agave nectar
1/4 c. cacao or cocoa powder
2 T coconut oil
1 T vanilla extract
1. Food process all brownie ingredients until blended and chunky. Press into a small pan.
2. Put all icing ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
3. Spread icing over brownies
4. Put in freezer to set for 1 hour.
6. If there are any left, I cut mine into individual pieces and put them in back in the freezer in ziplocks for future enjoyment :)